For a pdf version of the conference call for papers, please click here
There will be delegate fee discounts for authors, students and members of the sponsoring organisations.
The 7th International Conference on Pattern Recognition Systems (ICPRS) is a development from the successful Chilean Conferences/Workshops on Pattern Recognition that reached its 6th edition in 2014. It is organised by the Chilean Association of Pattern Recognition, ACHiRP (affiliated to the IAPR) and is sponsored by the Vision and Imaging Professional Network of the (UK) Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) who will publish its proceedings
on the IET (IET Digital Library) and indexed by INSPEC and through it by IEEE Xplore, provided that at least one of the authors registers AND presents the work.
All paper submissions will be submitted via this web site to be peer-reviewed by an international panel of experts.
Authors of exceptional papers may be invited to submit extended versions to be considered for publication in an IET peer-reviewed journal (e.g. IET Computer Vision Journal,
IET Image Processing Journal or IET Biometrics Journal).
Full papers, in English, are invited on all aspects of Pattern Recognition Systems, from academia, industry, NGOs and others, to be selected for oral presentations or posters through a peer-review system. An indicative, not exclusive, list of relevant topics is:
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Pattern Recognition
- Bioinformatics Clustering
- Computer Vision
- Data Mining
- Document Processing and Recognition
- Face Recognition
- Fuzzy and Hybrid Techniques in PR
- High Performance Computing for Pattern Recognition
- Image Processing and Analysis
- Kernel Machines
- Mathematical Morphology
- Mathematical Theory of Pattern Recognition
- Natural Language Processing and Recognition
- Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition
- Pattern Recognition Principles
- Real Applications of Pattern Recognition
- Remote Sensing
- Shape and Texture Analysis
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Statistical Pattern Recognition
- Syntactical and Structural Pattern Recognition
- Voice and Speech Recognition